Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- URGENT NEED for a HIV+ six year old boy in Uganda. Super duper sweet and needing his family quickly! Message us for contact info and photos! 3 weeks ago
- ATTENTION!!! There is a beautiful 15 year old girl in Latvia with Down Syndrome who needs to have paperwork filed... fb.me/21XvxljnZ 2 months ago
- Learn the #truth about #HIV and #stompstigma projecthopeful.org https://t.co/3zfroAqHcG 2 months ago
- https://t.co/apFCFe83m4 2 months ago
- https://t.co/VhDJxvninS 2 months ago
Find Articles By Topic