Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- as our team prepares to depart in a couple of weeks, read a little bit about the savings aspect of the HOPE+... fb.me/8exZlamh0 2 months ago
- when your HOPE+ Ethiopia sponsored sister gets your gift in the mail....... these smiles are a direct result of... fb.me/2V7qUv3OQ 3 months ago
- Dear Friends, My purpose for communicating with you today is to ask for your help. Many you know Dr. Jaco and... fb.me/1j3vqfB81 4 months ago
- some of you may remember Melkamnesh (one of our precious HOPE+ Ethiopia women who passed away last year from... fb.me/7bMcRn6k8 4 months ago
- Project HOPEFUL friends! As we get ready to launch our new website---we would love to hear how Project HOPEFUL... fb.me/85bWGI0Gw 4 months ago
Find Articles By Topic