Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- Project HOPEFUL friends! As we get ready to launch our new website---we would love to hear how Project HOPEFUL... fb.me/85bWGI0Gw 2 days ago
- When I even have to remind myself "WHY?"... I pull out our general and Walk on Water Initiative faith and mission... fb.me/60r0Afy54 1 week ago
- THANK YOU to all of you that purchased the new "It's not about me" T-shirts! They are currently being printed... fb.me/7b7pA0O3E 2 weeks ago
- It's summer time and the typical "against all mission trips" articles are beginning to surface. As an... fb.me/ZHzXYzuD 3 weeks ago
- NEW! Two weeks left to get your 'It's Not About Me' shirts. Pre-order today! #INAM @ProjectHOPEFUL - eepurl.com/b46NDr 1 month ago
Find Articles By Topic