Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- Learning to read as an adult takes time and effort many poor women can't spare. Their lives are overwhelmed with... fb.me/8ijIbZPQB 3 weeks ago
- Did you know: Less than HALF of the adult population of Ethiopia can read and write? Fewer than one in three... fb.me/8vPeJXbyu 1 month ago
- S was born and raised in Addis Ababa, to a very poor family. Despite the poverty, she was able to attend school,... fb.me/3NVdZsovZ 2 months ago
- A was from a rural area near Addis Ababa. Her parents did not have the money to buy her school uniform or... fb.me/8MHzDywlr 2 months ago
- We visited M in her home; it was quite possibly the smallest home that we had seen so far in Addis Ababa. But it... fb.me/62S9XBrD4 2 months ago
Find Articles By Topic