Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop #endaids #endextremepoverty #AIDSFreeGen... fb.me/6Vb0gg5J7 6 days ago
- RT @RED: #NotFakeNews https://t.co/OdL3ZeHs3s 6 days ago
- RT @RED: #NotFakeNews https://t.co/6Uqlq95gXL 6 days ago
- T was born in rural northeastern Ethiopia. Her mother died when she was 5 and her uncle brought her to Addis... fb.me/33BGAZeXl 1 week ago
- N blew us away 💨 on our last follow up with her. We waited at N's house for her to arrive because she ran to... fb.me/4sNyZdGFr 2 weeks ago
Find Articles By Topic