Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- hivplusmag.com/treatment/2015… 1 week ago
- Urgent need!! We are searching for a family ASAP for 3 year old girl who is HIV+ in China. Family does not need to... fb.me/tVoUM80q 2 weeks ago
- My internet access is very limited the next few days. I'm sorry if I don't get to your messages right away. I... fb.me/6DTkvNj8p 1 month ago
- Project HOPEFUL would like to offer our sincere and deepest condolences to our brothers and sisters in Ethiopia.... fb.me/2Svq3qlTA 3 months ago
- From our board and staff family to yours: Celebration of Easter is the reality of the finalization of our... fb.me/7aC8SCT4E 3 months ago
Find Articles By Topic