Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- Question of the week: What has been your most used or most impacting adoption help? 2 weeks ago
- Does FIG sponsorship make a difference? Yes. It's evident in the lives of our families---both sides. So thankful... fb.me/3LSx9EXZP 2 weeks ago
- Another question as we are reflecting on Easter Sunday... "What "undoes" you? Instead of what do you... fb.me/2e8c8ncxW 1 month ago
- Picture time! What does adoption look like right now in your life? Are you paperchasing? Waiting? In the thick... fb.me/3MeeNryVV 1 month ago
- Praise the Lord!! We recently removed 7 kids from our Waiting Child list - they were all placed with families!!! 2 months ago
Find Articles By Topic