Welcome to the Project HOPEFUL Canada blog! I am Maryheather. I am so excited to be a part of the Project HOPEFUL team, and might I add, that Project HOPEFUL is finally in Canada! Yes! Feel free to stop by this Canadian blog for current info about HIV/ AIDS, how to support those living with HIV/AIDS and how Canadians specifically can advocate for the children that need us so much. Help be a part of spreading the truth!
- Project HOPEFUL would like to offer our sincere and deepest condolences to our brothers and sisters in Ethiopia.... fb.me/2Svq3qlTA 1 month ago
- From our board and staff family to yours: Celebration of Easter is the reality of the finalization of our... fb.me/7aC8SCT4E 1 month ago
- WAITING CHILD WEDNESDAY!!!! We are sharing Vladislav again. Last Wednesday's post only reached a few hundred... fb.me/2uWvmgSmZ 1 month ago
- WAITING CHILD WEDNESDAY! Please share and pray and consider whether Levi in Serbia is YOUR son!... fb.me/1X6rKGry9 2 months ago
- RT @nmcraig4: @ProjectHOPEFUL my daughter is stuck in DRC! Please help by RT petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/end-d… … #500DaysWaiting 2 months ago
Find Articles By Topic